Friday, September 17, 2010

August 2010

So Maybe I'm going to have to just blog once a month. So here is our August activities.

For our anniversary trip we went back to where we honeymooned; in the Uintahs. It was beautiful. I think we have found a favorite camping place. When I was younger my dad took me and my brothers here too for the week of the 24th of July. I took David to where we always camped. This is a miniature falls, that we called "Disney Falls". It's tiny and so perfect.

We got in a lot of 4 wheelin'. Such beautiful country and we had some gorgeous weather. Although we did get in rain storm.

This is the spot where my family camped. WOW! What a flood of emotion I felt. Memories are still happy and strong.

I took the big girls shopping for a couple of school outfits. Here they are posing for you all!

There was dinner and dancing at Leslie's. Jaxon and Emily were the stars!

On a visit to the cabin we saw this deer on our way down. What's really funny is Tyler and Christine are on the four wheelers, but they are on the trailer behind the truck!

We loved the Uintahs so much we invited family and friends to go again. It was even better! The kids loved the 4 wheelers. They didn't even have to be going.

Oh then there was fishing too. Kevin was so excited he couldn't wait to get his own fishing pole so he borrowed Kylee's Barbie pole.

And then there was the moose! Or should I say Meese. There were 3 big ones.

Ahh, baby Jordyn was a gem. She likes camping and so does her mommy when she is so very good.

AHHHH! What precious kids. They love being together.

Here are the kiddies sitting by the fireside that Kevin was bound and determined to have going, to the dismay of his brother in laws!!

Walking through the Fairy Forrest was a highlight for the kids. We are going to have to remember to add to it next year.

They really do like the four wheelers. And they are such good kids to wear their helmets.

We had a great summer. I am going to miss it, but there is this beautiful fall and winter coming, so get ready!

No comments: